I haven’t written in awhile. With a lot going on in my life, I have lost the motivation to write recently. So, today being Halloween, I am forcing myself to relive an old classic, the spooky two sentence stories. Hopefully, this will spark my passion to write again. So, without further ado, here it is.
Spooky Two Sentence Stories
1. I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt his arms wrap around me. I felt comforted until I remembered that my husband had already gone to work.
2. My sister whispers to me at night whenever I get scared. I try to tell mommy about it but she just says I don’t have a sister.
3. I took the batteries out of my daughter’s toy. It keeps playing music anyway.
4. If I hold my breath at night, it won’t know I am there. But it means that it goes to my sister’s bed instead.
5. Daddy sings me to sleep at night after mommy goes to bed. I wish mommy could hear it too because she has been so sad since he died.
6. I keep cleaning my bathroom mirror each morning, but the hand prints keep coming back. I wasn’t scared until I started hearing the foot steps when I am in the shower.
7. I woke up in the dark, wondering where I was. I opened my mouth to scream, but no one hear me over the shoveling of dirt.
8. Sometimes I see him at night, but no one believes me. I wouldn’t believe it either if someone told me they saw themselves standing next to their bed as they sleep.
9. I heard a noise that woke me in my sleep, so I put my hand down to pet my dog for comfort. I felt hair instead of fur.
10. I heard the knocking again last night. It came from inside my closet.
One response to “Flash Fiction – Spooky Two Sentence Stories”